Anyone know how much I could get for this, or how it works?

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
It only has a ground wire (or atleast its black) coming out of it. For those who dont know what this is, its one of those lights that cops have on their cars on the a-arm. You can rotate the light by rotating the handle inside the car. Anyone have any idea how much one of these will go on ebay? And how can I test to see if it works with just that one wire coming out of it?

Attachments

• 04-05-06_1357.jpg
    04-05-06_1357.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Sponsors (?)

94gts said:
they are bad ass and fun. but im pretty sure you are not allowed to have one unless you are a cop:shrug:
Well I have one. And get this.... Im not a cop lol.

One of my friends dad (D.Hearne on this forum) bought a wrecked Crown vic and took the motor out. They were about to get rid of it and my friend took the light off and we were going to put in on my truck but never got around to it. And Im pretty sure I have seen them on civilian cars around here. :shrug:

I found some on eBay for around $50. They were on the old Dodge Power wagons I guess. I saw one from an old Impala that they guy wanted $400 for. His best offer was $225. Ill proly just see if this one works and sell it for $50.

To test that thing, I would think that the wire that is coming out of it is the positive and the housing itself is the negative (ground). Hook the wire to the + side of the battery and touch the metal part of the light housing to the - side of the battery. Hope this helps you out!