Anyone know the stock fan cfm output?

• Sponsors (?)

:OT: Ponyboy, I just checked out your rides (I didnt know you had a fox too) - total freakin :drool: over both.

On the '95, where did you mount Brian's controller?
Mine's on the rad support (because it gets ambient air flow that way; nice for 110*F ambient temps) but I might move it elsewhere...............

I really dont want to know how much you got wrapped up in those cars. :hail2:

HISSIN50 said:
:OT: Ponyboy, I just checked out your rides (I didnt know you had a fox too) - total freakin :drool: over both.

On the '95, where did you mount Brian's controller?
Mine's on the rad support (because it gets ambient air flow that way; nice for 110*F ambient temps) but I might move it elsewhere...............

Thanks.. Yeah the running joke in my house is that the 92 belongs to the wife :lol: Funny, I'm the only one that drives it though. :D I bought it a couple years ago with the intent to do a low budget 450 hp AOD cruiser combo. Kinda just plugging away at it until the 95 gets done.
On the 95 I mounted the controller on the aluminum cover I built between the valve cover breather canister and the radiator. It looks fairly at home there and I can hide most of the wires under the cover. On the 92 I just mounted it on the radiator shroud.
HISSIN50 said:
I really dont want to know how much you got wrapped up in those cars. :hail2:

haha, me neither.. :)