Anyone know who can charge an Optima battery?

• Sponsors (?)

Hmm, I never heard of an Autozone not being able to charge a yellow top.. You sure they just didnt want to do it? lol.. As Stykthyn said, trickle chargers work great, but i think if you make some calls to Autozone's or Pepboys, you will find one that can do it..

Hmm, I never heard of an Autozone not being able to charge a yellow top.. You sure they just didnt want to do it? lol.. As Stykthyn said, trickle chargers work great, but i think if you make some calls to Autozone's or Pepboys, you will find one that can do it..

Yeah, they were just standing around slacking when I went in, prob just didnt want to do it, lazy f***ers. ill call around . thanks guys.

I'm pretty sure Pep Boys can. If all else fails you can probably buy a decent charger and do it yourself for a decent price, and then you'll always have that to fall back on if you need it.

for some reason if you let an optima drain all the way dead and dont get a it a charge quick. its pretty much garbage, ive gone through a couple before I learned this. Now I just have a trickle carger hooked up to the battery and its always in the car so I just have to plug it in. But I charge mine with any charger I have and never had any issues.

I burnt up a charger at work trying to charge my redtop. My small charger at home was working hard and getting hot but it charged it.

+1 on those 'Zoners being lazy bums. You can charge an Optima there, no problems ... maybe not the BEST way to charge one, but it won't smoke the machine or anything stupid like that. I'd pitch a fit with the DM and tell them to get their employees' heads on straight.