Anyone watch Lost?

• Sponsors (?)

Zero Signal said:
I watched the whole 1st season on DVD in one sitting and was hooked from there. That's the best show ever. Too bad Locke is a lot less cool these days. Mr.Echo has taken over the badass position.
oh man, dont ruin it for me man....i watched the 1st DVD from the first season set, and its ****in awesome! i cant stand that one bitch though, the blonde haired one, even thought shes hot....

I'm not big on TV usually but Lost is on of the few shows I watch religiously. Wouldn't you know it though, tonight my TiVo recorder American Idol instead of Lost, I'm SO mad! Lost is a GREAT show!

Killercanary said:
I'm not big on TV usually but Lost is on of the few shows I watch religiously. Wouldn't you know it though, tonight my TiVo recorder American Idol instead of Lost, I'm SO mad! Lost is a GREAT show!
that sucks man! i haven't watched any of them except for the first 4 episodes i watched last night...i said i was gonna watch 2, and after my friend asked me how many i watched cause shes like a die hard lost fan, and i said 4, and shes like SEE I TOLD YOU ITS AWESOME!

im just gonna wait til season 2 comes out on dvd to even try to catch up with season 2, after im done with season 1...