BBK 75mm Power-Plus Series Throttle Body- 211.99
C&L Trueflow Intake Plenum- 199.95
BASSANI X-Crossover Pipes with Cat Converter- 452.99
BBK 3-Piece Underdrive Accessory Aluminum Pulley Kit- 171.99
MAGNA FLOW Dual 2 1/2inch Stainless Steel Cat-Back System- 439.99
BBK 1-5/8inch GT Full-Length Chrome Header- 501.99
Paxton NOVI 2000 TUNER KIT- 4000.00*approx*
4.6L Street Fighter Pro Street- 2,399.99

Please lemme know if there is anything i should get (performance wise) that i may need. Ive already looked a clutch kits and an e-locker. Anything else.

Thank you for looking and giving me an approx hp/torque figure

Tad

• Sponsors (?)

Dozer313 said:
BBK 75mm Power-Plus Series Throttle Body- 211.99
C&L Trueflow Intake Plenum- 199.95
BASSANI X-Crossover Pipes with Cat Converter- 452.99
BBK 3-Piece Underdrive Accessory Aluminum Pulley Kit- 171.99
MAGNA FLOW Dual 2 1/2inch Stainless Steel Cat-Back System- 439.99
BBK 1-5/8inch GT Full-Length Chrome Header- 501.99
Paxton NOVI 2000 TUNER KIT- 4000.00*approx*
4.6L Street Fighter Pro Street- 2,399.99

Please lemme know if there is anything i should get (performance wise) that i may need. Ive already looked a clutch kits and an e-locker. Anything else.

Thank you for looking and giving me an approx hp/torque figure

Tad

Throttle body - Unsure, perhaps nothing.
C&L upper intake - I've seen dyno gains of around 6-8rwhp with these things over stock.
Bassani x w/ cats - I've seen anywhere between 6-10rwhp with x pipes. It depends.
BBK u/d pullies - 5-10rwhp is what most see with u/d pullies. If they're piggy back pullies, then don't expect to see as much.
Magnaflow catback - 5-7rwhp in most cases.
BBK Long tube headers - 12-18rwhp. A full length exhuast with Long tubes, x-pipe, and catback will net about 25-30rwhp in most cases.
Paxton novi tuner kit - ???
Street fighter pro series - ???

The last two vary greatly from car to car. A couple things I'de like to point out is one, you can't run u/d pullies with a supercharger. Two, the power gains I quoted are only estimates. With a supercharger, the gains can be better. Especially on the exhuast side of the equation. Three, if you're going to be spending this much money, you might as well go all out and get a nicer intake setup than just a 75mm throttle body and C&L plenum. I recommend either the Bullit intake or Fox Lake's new P51 intake system. Each will give more power than the C&L plenum and 75mm throttle body. Not to mention they use aluminum runners which is stronger than the stock plastic runners than may break under boost pressure. Finally, I'de suggest looking for forged internals if you plan on supercharging.

Bullit intake is nice but not needed , might wanna look here . www.modularfordpowerhouse.com , call tim up and tell him what you are looking to do and if you have a certain HP you wanna reach , he can guide you to the best and cheapest way to do it and still have a very safe tune so you dont mess anything up , not to mention he will keep your car running as smooth as it was the day you bought it , he can build you a forged bottom end too if you HP goals are more than the stock engine can handle