Fox Are Cobra R wheels out of style?

• Sponsors (?)

i go between these and Weld's. I am told both are old school and out of style. I could give 2 fuks.... my car and I run what I like..

1649894601238.jpeg

1649894648088.jpeg
On your ride, the top ones, hands down. That dude is in a wheelchair because of skinnies up front. :stir:

4 lug cobra wheels were never in style to begin with.
Not sure if chrome R's ever actually existed, but they too don't look good.

Real cobra r wheels in silver is where it is at, they are timeless.

Well this just changes everything, aligning all the planets in the mustang world and life will be so much better!!
All I need are some cobra R's in silver!!
My life will be complete then.
Crap, do I need to go five lug first? Sht, that ain't happening on the Junk Pyle,
I feel soooo inadequate. All I have are black ponys. :doh:
:jester:

I think both the 4 and 5 lug are nice, 5 is better, but 4 isn't terrible. My favorite fox body wheels of all time are 16" pony stars. I just got a set from lmr last fall in chrome with cooper tires already installed. Waiting to get my body work done this spring hopefully to install them. They should look great with the medium cabrinet paint.

Just my .02 though. Life is short. Wear what brand and type of sneakers makes you happy, dont worry about what others think.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

0EFFD2C5-3E8B-4274-8462-0590EC2FC77B.jpeg

I’ve got 4 the lug version. I don’t hate them, but I certainly don’t love them. I should have just gone 5 lug when I did the ‘93 Cobra brake setup. I want some fat lipped mesh CCWs, something like…
0DB5AED9-268A-4614-AA0C-FAFF3D98E367.jpeg

Or…
7062248C-5110-44C4-8288-15ECE5C18E6B.png

• Love
Reactions: 3 users