Aussie stang

Wow, that I have never seen! I never knew such thing existed. Thanks for posting the pics. It looks like work would have to be done to the firewall so it would be more than parts. However, if you could find the source of those parts.... well talk about an untapped market.

So how rare is having a Foxbody in Australia? How did that car get down there because I'm pretty sure they only sold Foxes in North America. I've never understood Ford because the Mustang is popular all around the world, yet they only sell them in North America. I know why it is actually, but I'm not going to make this a huge political thread. You guys have some cool cars too, but they aren't imported here. Why I hate government, they do nothing but get in the way and charge you for their incompetence.

• Sponsors (?)

cheers guys,
fox bodies are rare here in Aus, but I do know of 3 others (1xnotch & 1xvert) both in south aus.
Mine and a friends vert (Russ) were both privately imported, then converted to RHD in Adelaide. That was back in 1990. since then they have both been weekend cars.
Mine has just ticked over 42,000 miles, Russ' vert would be somewhere around 20,000 miles.

Allen,
Lots of work was involved corverting to RHD.
The mods I can think of off the top of my head are:
complete new firewall (sheet metal), brake setup swapped, Rack & pinion (Aussie Falcon) steering with power steering mods, many hours modding dash, reverse wiper motor + where wiper arms protrude, many hours changing wiring harness. On mine, I also recently made custom engine mounts, swapped injection direction as to miss brake booster & master cylinder, then I had to move battery to rear.
Then there's rego,...
Stay left I say, I wish I could have.