Auto Insider review

• Sponsors (?)

Well I for one am glad ford didnt put rear air bags, IRS, etc on the new stang. People dont buy mustangs for the rear seat room. Hell they sell rear seat delete kits. Maybe an IRS option would have been a good idea but I for one wouldnt have checked that box. The solid rear might be old tech but it work and if it aint broke.

$25K for 300hp is down right cheap. Ford did a great job with the new stang and I will be in line for my 2006 or 2007 GT once all the first year bugs are all worked out and all the crazy people who will pay thousdands over sticker already bought theirs so I can get a reasonable deal.

I find that disturbing. This test didnt even mention any kind of performance figures. They complained about things like the lack of rear seat room, rear airbags and stability control... in a MUSTANG. It seems like they expect this mustang to ride like a BMW. :nonono:

the car is a 2+2, the back seats are made for neccessity and storage only, not luxury. People are so stupid somtimes. It's like complaining the backseat of a porsche 911 is small. they just don't get it.

rear seat airbags, wtf!!!! :banghead:

It is their job to comment on the positives and negatives of the car. They must be doing pretty good or else they wouldn't be in business. Not saying just about this review, but about all reviews. People begin to complain because MotorTrend said "has ford taken this retro thing to far" talking about the rear axel, even though they later go on to compliment it about being very nice.