Auto Transmission Cooler?

scupking

Sep 18, 2005
Enfield, CT
Ok, I'm buying one before I kill my transmission. What ones do you auto guys recommend? I'm looking at the B&M 70268 or the 70264 SuperCooler. I will also be getting the J-Mod done and installing the B&M Hammer Shifter.

• Sponsors (?)

I have not had ny problems with my B&M tranny cooler,easy to install also. The only problem was finding then pipe end piece since the one in the kit did not fit. I hadto go through so many tool/parts stores.

Jmod was a piece of cake, results were not night and day diference for me though but it does something :)

Just ordered the 70264 cooler and B&M Hammer Shifter. I think I will also order MM full length sub frame connectors. Getting closer and closer to the end of my build. Few things left are the J-MOD, HPS Hardball intake, LT Headers and super charger. My goal is 400 rwhp.

Not saying this is gospel, but my mechanic warned me of B&M shifters and "never working right".

I'm pretty afraid to go with one now even though I enjoyed Mr. Afficianado's videos.

Goodluck with your eventual build King, I actually just installed the Magnapacks/MRT H like you suggested to me months ago and it is awesome!

teh auto can neva lose!

Haha, neva..... Where did you get your shift ball for your B&M?

Not saying this is gospel, but my mechanic warned me of B&M shifters and "never working right".

I'm pretty afraid to go with one now even though I enjoyed Mr. Afficianado's videos.

Goodluck with your eventual build King, I actually just installed the Magnapacks/MRT H like you suggested to me months ago and it is awesome!

I will see how it goes. Did you post any videos of your setup?

Haha, neva..... Where did you get your shift ball for your B&M?
Was off of summit as well, was called quicksilver before, called something else now i think.

Glad you enjoy them, I haven't had any problems with the shifter yet - and the hammer shifter is a rather new design, so he might be thinking of shifters from the past. Only thing about mine was the lil red LED came dead on arrival, so the illuminated gear position has never worked since i was too impatient to replace it before i intalled it.
If you'd like a more detailed or specific video about the shifter let me know.

King ~ I haven't posted a video but that's because I haven't had a chance to make any good ones. I live in a Condo so there are old people around lol.

Cobra ~ Thanks. I'll further inquire about this, I just don't want to break anything. I just find the stock auto shifter just so damn ugly!