AutoTap and A/F Ratio

• Sponsors (?)

You can monitor the O2 sensor outputs, and since the fuel pressure is regulated by the PCM you should be able to monitor the fuel pressure. The voltage on the O2 sensors is constantly changing so it is difficult to determine what your AF ratio is, but you will be able to determine whether you are running richer or leaner than 14.64:1. If you replace the rear O2 sensors with wideband O2 sensors, you should be able to use them to get a good idea what your AF ratio is real time. Good luck... :nice:

Sam98 said:
You can monitor the O2 sensor outputs, and since the fuel pressure is regulated by the PCM you should be able to monitor the fuel pressure. The voltage on the O2 sensors is constantly changing so it is difficult to determine what your AF ratio is, but you will be able to determine whether you are running richer or leaner than 14.64:1. If you replace the rear O2 sensors with wideband O2 sensors, you should be able to use them to get a good idea what your AF ratio is real time. Good luck... :nice:
Hey Sam,

Do you know of any ggod source on-line that can help me to understand/insterpret all the parameters that I'm tapping into with AutoTap?

el_kid_1 said:
Hey Sam,

Do you know of any ggod source on-line that can help me to understand/insterpret all the parameters that I'm tapping into with AutoTap?

AutoTap sends out regular emails that help you see practical applications, but unfortunately reliable information on Ford PCM parameters is well hidden. I have picked up some good information @ http://tweecer.oplink.net/ but you will have to wade through all of the A9L and Fox body stuff to find it. :nice: