Back after 8 years away...

NotchGT

Founding Member
Feb 15, 2000
NorCal
I'm Joe. I was around here a lot in the early 2000s and this is my first post since 2003. Not sure why I stopped coming here but I did, and now I'm back.
When I was here the first time I had an 89 Notch, original 4-cylinder car with a 289 swapped in, with GT bumper covers and side skirts, hence the name. The 89 was put through hell by me and the motor that I built for it and has, sadly in 2006, been put to death, after being stored in my garage for a few years.
I bought a Mineral Gray 02 GT in 2003, which I traded in on an 03 ranger in 2005 before I left for Air Force basic training. I went through a string of other empty relationships with various other vehicles over the next 6 years.
I just purchased my newest vehicle love interest, an 07 Grabber Orange GT. Its about as basic as a Mustang GT could get in 07. It has zero options, unless a spoiler delete is an option. It was exactly what I was looking for for the past 2 years, and suprisingly popped up about 15 minutes from my house, the only other one I saw optioned the same was over 500 miles away.
I'm very happy to be back in a Mustang, and its really all I wanted the whole time I wasn't. I'm also happy to be back on Stangnet and look forward to talking with everyone.

Special thanks to the mod out there that helped me recover my old username, 8 years is a long time to remember passwords and such.

Attachments

• Mustang front.jpg
    Mustang front.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 79
  • mustang back.jpg
    mustang back.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Sponsors (?)