Battery Cover/Shield Engie Dress Up Suggestions

Makdaddymac

May 28, 2005
orlando
any place to buy one or a write up to make one, i just want one that covers the top off it could be shiny or black just need to cover the top....any ideas or material to buy would be helpful shouldnt cost more than 20.00 diy or 40.00 orered or this idea is out the door......

Im pretty much looking for ways to dress up my engine while im doing the heads valve covers... so far i got a great looking exploder intake with some blule detailing, im gonna paint my valve covers blue, i want to order a chrome raditor support/cover.
im gonna paint my support brackets for the alt/ps/ac compressor the same blue, and pretty much elbow grease the heck out of the engine compartment with my good ol gloves degreaser and rags:nice:.... just looking for some under 50.00 dress up ideas..:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

There is lots of stuff out there...but why not just grab a piece of sheet metal, fab something up, and paint it blue to match? That would cost like $5 for the metal and another $3 if you didnt have enough paint left over from valvecovers...