Fox Battery Level Gauge

paddyrk

Jun 7, 2018
Dublin, OH
Hello, I have a 1991 Lx 5.0 with a 347 swap. I have had some issues with my charging system and some with my battery. I have a new battery and a good alternator but that is beside the point. I am wondering if anyone has a battery level gauge, I have an AGM battery, and my regular voltage gauge works fine, but it doesn't tell me enough. I would like to know how charged the battery is, as in if it's at 50% or if it's at 100%. This would be useful to know, especially with the car sitting most of the winter with only periodic starting, not enough for it to recharge from the loss during cranking. If anyone has a gauge like this or knows how to set one up, I would love to hear about it. I am also running a Holley HP EFI system so I can do custom inputs to setup a gauge like that. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah @LAFF that was kind of rude but I thought the same thing as I read it. I can understand too what he wants. I'm sure there is a way of having what he wants, turn the key on and a 'gauge' will read 98% like my kindle or a phone shows. I think you could configure it in a display type instrument panel like @a91what and @stanglx2002 are doing but I 've never seen a standalone 'gauge' that will display that info