beautiful

• Sponsors (?)

I would sell my first born for that . Thats only the second one I have ever seen and I thought the first one was just a Cobra with a Saleen body kit. No that I know they are real :drool: I must have it! If it goes for less than dad bought his Termi he will be sick :(

Technically...that is all it is.

I'd rather have an S351 or S281E

im sorry but im gonna have to say thats a false statement. its not Just a cobra with a saleen body kit. its an authentic production car with a REAL saleen package. anybody out there can slap a body kit on a cobra, not many can have them come from the factory like that.
and that would be a complete bummer if your dad missed out lol .. someone is gonna score with that car though .. someone NEEDS to just call them up and say 32000 cash, and hope for the best. (lol of course theyd have to have 32k cash as well.)

That's a great looking car. But I'm not a black on black person. If I was able to get it the first thing I would do is put some Silver Saleens on it. But it is still an awesome car.

i know that dealership well. they are here in central florida. they always have nice cars, but you better go look at it in person as they think very highly of their stuff. if you can go look at the car in person i highly recommend it.

I used to live 5 minutes away from blacks... They sell some sick cars there.. I actually had the chance to buy one of Jake lamotta's fox bodies he owned that he was having them sell for him. They do have a crappyish camera but ALL their vehicles on there lot our sound and perfect. They pretty much sell modded roushes saleens cobra and lightnings.. there's usually never a car on their lot under 300hp. Too bad the rims are all black or else that would be a sick lookin car