Been a while since I posted, some updates.

91foxbod50

Sep 26, 2007
Hey all, its been a while since ive posted. ( Sold my 93 Gt ) But ive never stopped lurking the forum seeing the progress in all of your rides.

So now i have a new whip ive been building.

I have a 91 white lx that was a roller, so i picked up a complete 88 salvaged gt that i started stripping down. i'll have to post pics sometime soon. But it is great to be back in the game. I've had a lot of help on this forum since before I was in the marine corps. That was back in 08, so now i'll be lurking around even more and butting into some convo's :nice:

Also just found out today im getting promoted to Cpl on the 1st, and that i actually rated it back in march. So guess where the backpay will be going :rolleyes:.

Some questions.....

Where is ShaoilinCrane? when i last was addicted to stangnet there was some drama because he posted his car on c.l just to see what kinda offers he could get. Cant blame him, ive done the same. We all like to test the waters sometime.

Anybody remember me?

And are there any meets going on in socal?

• Sponsors (?)

Shaolin stirred the pot like he usually did, but pushed it too far and got the banhammer. I can't even remember specifically what it was all about, or who else was involved. I believe he still surfs the Corral, if you want to contact him.

Anyway, welcome back! Post pics!

90stang5speed
Thankyou, i try to keep my hands busy and nose clean. Seems like the Corps will slam you hard for even a huckup nowadays. My uncle was in back in that timeframe. black boot days huh?

1bad67sbf
Thanks, hopefully I can have some pics up by the end of next week. she has low self esteem right now.

strattoc
hahahaha, well thanks.. what timeframe were you in? we pin the rank on now, just so our highers can demote us in their offices.

Cobra912&NikwoaC
And thats the way the cookie crumbles.... Thanks gents.

I'm in the chair force right now. I think we're the only branch that still wears rank on our sleeves, and with the multi-cam BS we're getting our stuff will be just like the army, so when people get in trouble we wont need scissors anymore the commander can just rip the stripes off lol.

hahaha, idk how u guys do it with your uniforms being made out of velcro. As lame as it sounds i enjoy my uniform. Feels like im wearing p.j's but that can just be the fact that ive worn the same set every season for 3 years. :D

Most civilians on here are probably disgusted by that. :flag:

Haha no velcro yet, still all buttons. Makes me wonder what they are going to do when you get promoted punch you in the chest since thats where the rank goes on those. Where do you guys get punched since its on your lapel?