Before and After pics of the stang.

• Sponsors (?)

I know I already posted in this thread.. but that rear seat delete is killer with that Ford Racing sign on it!! :hail2: :hail2:

I was hoping that you actually bought it like that somewhere, so I could go out and buy it! haha

jasonh_86 said:
I know I already posted in this thread.. but that rear seat delete is killer with that Ford Racing sign on it!! :hail2: :hail2:

I was hoping that you actually bought it like that somewhere, so I could go out and buy it! haha

Thanks man, You can post all you want in here. :D . Here is the Ford Racing sign I bought. I won it for $10.00 :nice:

ClickME

Then just find a delete kit. Bada Bing Bada Boom. you got it.

bakos24 said:
Thanks man, You can post all you want in here. :D . Here is the Ford Racing sign I bought. I won it for $10.00 :nice:

ClickME

Then just find a delete kit. Bada Bing Bada Boom. you got it.

Awesome man!!

I may just do that.. I hate people riding in my backseats anyways :).. Always makes me get all squished against the steering wheel lol

jasonh_86 said:
Awesome man!!

I may just do that.. I hate people riding in my backseats anyways :).. Always makes me get all squished against the steering wheel lol

:lol: . I know what you mean. I dont think I ever had someone in my backseat since I got my car, so out it went. :D