Best New Drag Times!

xtweakerx

Feb 26, 2007
Jupiter,FL
Well I went back to the track last night it was great weather.

Only new mod since last time was Off Road H-pipe and my previous best was 13.5 @103mph.

Mod list
----------
C&L Racer Intake
SCT 2 Brenspeed 93 Octane Tune
Flowmasters
Off-Road H
M&H Drag Radials

My best of the night was:

60ft: 1.90
1/8: 8.47
mph: 81.81
1/4: 13.20
mph: 105.21

Before that I went 13.30 with a 2.0 60 foot.

My friend took video of the 13.20 pass but he hasn't uploaded it yet.

Some pics for now:

KDrag1.jpg

KDRAG3.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

what track did you go to ? I am on the other coast and there are not any decent tracks around here in tampa. Bradenton is the closest and last time i was there it was in rough shape

I go to Moroso Raceway, it is about 15mins from where I live and its not a great track either but i guess it will have to do. Hopefully they we re-do the track someday and put some money back into it. I use to race at englishtown 4yrs ago So i know what its like to race at some top quality places.

Only new mod since last time was Off Road H-pipe and my previous best was 13.5 @103mph.

Mod list
----------
C&L Racer Intake
Flowmasters
Off-Road H
M&H Drag Radials

Excellent times. I was gonna go watch but it's eating me up inside that my car is missing this rare cold weather!!!! You can definitely get that 60' lower. That's a very good trap speed for your car too.

When you're ready for 4.10's give MMP a call. They'll take care of ya!

Right now I was using 20psi (when tire was hot) at the track.. I got the 1.90 then not sure if i should go lower psi.

But yeah the car is doing good considering the low mod list.

Yeah it was PACKED at the track good weather.

Right now I was using 20psi (when tire was hot) at the track.. I got the 1.90 then not sure if i should go lower psi.

But yeah the car is doing good considering the low mod list.

Yeah it was PACKED at the track good weather.

I ran my MT DR's @ 16 and run my MT ET Streets @ 15. You should be fine going lower.

Mod list
----------
C&L Racer Intake
Flowmasters
Off-Road H
M&H Drag Radials

My friend took video of the 13.20 pass but he hasn't uploaded it yet.

I was out there at Moroso Fri night. Saw your car... It looks very clean! Also nice runs. I was just watching my buddies CL65 run and not running either of mine. Next time I'll introduce myself.
Take it easy

I was out there at Moroso Fri night. Saw your car... It looks very clean! Also nice runs. I was just watching my buddies CL65 run and not running either of mine. Next time I'll introduce myself.
Take it easy

Sick! Thanks man. Ha! You prob saw my first pass then which was terrible, i was all rdy to go and focused and then the Beatle (bug) broke down in front of me and screwed my focus then i couldnt get a burnout going or anything and i didnt realize til half track that i left the damn traction control on.. sucked! o well crap happens.

I got my act together on my 2nd and 3rd pass, man it was slammed normally i can get 4-5 runs, only got 3passes.

yeah stop by, I don't know too many people down here. :D

Mod list
----------
C&L Racer Intake
Flowmasters
Off-Road H
M&H Drag Radials

Good job. That mph is good for a 12. 4.10s will definitely help since you have a good tire. I run the 325's on a 17X9 wheel and have had my best results at 17psi warm--no sway on the big end.