Best place to get touch up paint?

2002YellowGTGuy

Founding Member
Mar 25, 2002
Wisconsin
Guys-

I need a touch up pen for two little flaws in my paint. I have a 01 GT in white. Not sure what color white b ut I'm guessing there's only one white color for the year. I've bought touch up from places like O' Reillys etc before but I'm wondering if there's a really good place online to order what I need. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I dunno if you have a KOI auto parts store, but thats where I go. All you do is bring in the paint code and they mix it their for you. they dont have pens, but you can get the touch up paint with the small brush....I have bought their paint for a few cars and it is always a great match, and alot cheaper than anywhere else, I think last time I got some it was $2.50 and you get about 2oz, as opposed to the .5oz you get from the duplicolor in another store...

Duplicolor makes ford's touch up paint for them. $10 @ ford vs like $6 at an auto store. Ive also had good luck using the duplicolor w/ a torn peace of cardboard from the back of a notepad that has a feathered edge to apply the paint.