Best Place To Liquidate Stuff?

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
I have some stuff that I know that I want to get rid of, and some that I think I want to get rid of,..and I want it to go away quick. Where would you guys think would be the best place to do that. I don't want to be all over the internet w/ this stuff,..Some car parts,..tubing bender, tig, I just don't know if I'll ever use some of this junk again and I want it to go away w/ the minimum of hassles.

• Sponsors (?)

I use 2 main sources.

1. Craigslist . Just set your prices a tad high and let them talk you down or be prepared for the constant low balls. But if your prices are good, it will sell. I usually check the local market for comparible stuff and go a little under the going rate, that usually results in a 24-48 hour sell depending on the goods.

2. Local Facebook yard sale sites. I focus on
The ones located in my area, I have 6-7 car ones and 3 mustang specific ones that are located in my area. Same with the prices for Craigslist .

Bonus --- I use eBay when I want top dollar. I pick a price, hold firm. Make the ad, list the part on the above listed with a link to the eBay. It usually still sells local but the eBay helps.

I ebay all my junk. Might only apply to the smaller stuff, and good if you have time/space.

That's how I fund my paypal acct. which I use to then buy more junk.

Reactions: 4 users
I had good results on corral.net for my car parts. And sold a few on here. I would look into eBay and Craig's also for the "garage parts/toys". PayPal works great for online purchases. Helps protect both buyer and seller. If you only want one source I'd probably go with eBay

Down here there are a few small auction setups close by, a friend has been going to them for a while and has told me car parts float through every now and then, some for good money also equipment like welders and plasma cutters have sold, down side is lug'n the crap back when not sold.
I do like local craigs list sales. I just don't meet at my house unless I know them.

Reactions: 1 user
Corral for mustang specific parts

:crap:

:ban:

9TzEn7Ljc.gif

Dead men tell no tales. :pirate:

Noobz, this is a great place to get knowledge, but a shtty place to get parts, or sell them. It's too bad, I'd like to keep it here but this place doesn't get the traffic. Besides, some asshat made a bunch of dumb rules and expiration tags on our classifieds.

Hell I can't even get back in there to post an ad (forgot my password) The "forgotten password" link takes you to a walgreens log-in page,...and all the while you are getting slammed by a thousand ads per minute.