Best Time To Lease A 2015?

mrheat

Sep 1, 2015
Hey guys, first time posting here. Excuse the noob question but I see the 2016 Mustang also available on Fords website.

When will the 2016 be making its way to dealerships and with this when do you think would be the best time to get a deal on a 2015? Will the 2015s still be around by December do you think?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

R.

• Sponsors (?)

I've been seeing the ads showing Ford stepping up their offers to get rid of 15 model years. Don't know if this applies to the Mustang yet but if it doesn't then the time is coming. Problem being that Ford isn't having a hard time selling 15 Mustangs. They're going like hotcakes.

As for when we might see 16s, if they are on the website now, they should be popping up for sale in the next month. That's what my uneducated guess would be anyway.

I've been seeing the ads showing Ford stepping up their offers to get rid of 15 model years. Don't know if this applies to the Mustang yet but if it doesn't then the time is coming. Problem being that Ford isn't having a hard time selling 15 Mustangs. They're going like hotcakes.

As for when we might see 16s, if they are on the website now, they should be popping up for sale in the next month. That's what my uneducated guess would be anyway.

Thanks for the reply. I can't imagine Ford having a hard time selling the 15s like you said. Ford dealerships here in Miami are terrible, almost no incentives for buyers