Blowers?

Madhouse

Dec 10, 2002
Houston, TX
I had heard that ProCharger has a kit ready, and that they're just waiting on their test mule to start production. Does anybody have any info about other blower manufacturers developing kits for the 3V Mustang? I'd really like to stap a roots-style to mine, but Kenne Bell will probably be 3 frigging years developing a setup for this car...

• Sponsors (?)

Coming soon........yeah right.

I thought you guys would know by now. :nonono: "Coming soon," when applied to aftermarket parts for us modular engine guys, means "Sometime in the next 2-3 years......IF you're lucky."

I don't know why companies even bother dicking around with that coming soon :bs: when we all know it's.......yup: :bs:

And when these aftermarket guys tell you: We'll give you a great deal if you can loan us you car for some testing You should run the other way.

351CJ said:
And when these aftermarket guys tell you: We'll give you a great deal if you can loan us you car for some testing You should run the other way.

I would be glad to use my car as a test mule.......as long as they send me the stuff, not the other way around.

:D

stallion98gt said:
KB said it will release a kit beginning 2005.

Translation: Early/mid 2006 :rlaugh:

Product launch dates, when referring to parts for modular Mustangs:

Proposed product availability date + 1.5 years = item finally ready in "limited quantities"

Just like those 2V lower intakes :rolleyes: