Body kits anyone?

Saleen rear bumper (filled in) and Bullitt side scoops are probly all I would do. Most likely I'd just go the side scoops as the stock rear is pretty nice.

• Sponsors (?)

CaliLifeStyle said:
I agree 'cept for the grill delete part. Should be Billit grill w/ pony. And shoes. No bare feet. :nono:
IMAGE004.JPG

BABstangV6 said:
BLACK WIDOW!11!!@@!@!11 :hail2: :D

:puke: that thing SCREAMS rice. That kit does not go with the contours of the car at all. That thing is 2 fast and 2 furious. Sorry :rolleyes:

I would like to place my vote for: Getting the Mach 1 Chin Spoiler and Grille Delete

Here is mine:

4grub6

Attachments

• 4grub6
    4grub6
    101.5 KB · Views: 55
get what you like. i dont know about others, but i love the way the grill delete improved the look of the car over the stock piece. car looks alot meaner with nothing there.

Black2001GT said:
Roush Stage III Front Facia and a grill delete kit.
i feel ya too. My Roush kits are finaly going to paint shop next monday :hail2: .

Can't wait. Already have Side installed on myu car. But look retarded with out rest of Roush kits on the car :(

strike another up for the chin spoiler and grill delete. If you got the $$$ for it jsut as well be putting on more muscle. I see too many wannabe's with kits and it just makes me laugh :rlaugh: , makes the wrong impression. Nobody underestimates the growl and gallop of a stang. Add on more muscle, then if you still got the means goahead and put an 03 cobra rear spoiler or steeda; something less than 12'' high. Mach I has an ideal muscle car image; not too pretty boyish.

I just painted the horse and corral on the regular grill with flat black spray paint, got the mach1 chin spoiler, and got some clear dark housing headlights of eBay. Gotten alot of compliments so far.