Bodyside Moldings

• Sponsors (?)

What is a fleet option? I am buying my Stang from Canada because I need a kmph speedo. In Canada these mouldings are availible as an option but I can´t find a picture anyware, so I dont know if I want'em. :shrug:

71 Cuda 440 +6??? That is one COOOL car! :nice:

Enjoy, pics of my bee:

Attachments

• side 640_480.JPG
    side 640_480.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 208
  • rear 640_480.JPG
    rear 640_480.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 154
I was in Sweeden this summer, and I saw a bunch of really cool American muscle. Saw some in Norway and Sweeden too, including about 4 or 5 65-66 Mustangs (like mine!). It was awesome seeing some of these cars among a sea of Volvos, Saabs, Mercedes, and BMW's. They use E-Class and 5 Series as taxis! :eek: Although most were diesel...

Sorry, off topic again. I was wondering about the moldings too. I usually don't like them on cars, but I haven't seen them on the new Stang yet.

The moldings come standard on fleet cars and are available from Ford to put on our cars. They do help prevent dings. I too would like to see a photo of a fleet car with the moldings. They are relatively cheap but I would like to see what they look like and where they should be placed.

426H said:
Well, know that post was comming. I guess this is FORD territory. :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Back to the topic! Has anyone seen the bodyside mouldings??????
Are they ugly? Please, I need to close my order very soon.

Sorry to stay off topic but as a fan of ALL muscle cars american made thats a Super sweet Bee. Love the color.

I am going to have to think about these things....if you look at my post about the paintless dent removal you would see that these are exactly on line with the ding I had in my door.

The only kicker would be if right after you put these on if you got a ding above or below them.

They look OK to me. And they are essential if you ever go to Wal-Mart and encounter folks who think all cars are just cars.
Thanks for the post. Did you add yours or were they installed at the factory? If you added yours, how did you determine the location?
Thanks again.

stanmckinney said:
They look OK to me. And they are essential if you ever go to Wal-Mart and encounter folks who think all cars are just cars.
Thanks for the post. Did you add yours or were they installed at the factory? If you added yours, how did you determine the location?
Thanks again.

I ordered my car with them. I believe they are factory installed, but a dealer or body shop should be able to add them.