Brake Help!!!

My brakes creak like a mother. That's creak not squeak. When I apply my brakes especially at low speed, I can hear my breaks CREAK. Pretty loud. The brakes catches good and all and everything seems to look fine. Pads are good, fluid is good also. Clean and full to the top. Started happening a couple of days ago.

Also I can hear it real good when I'm at a complete stop. When the car is at a stop, I then apply pressure at the brakes and I can hear it pretty loud.

What could it be?

• Sponsors (?)

Brakes

00BlackBeautyGT said:
My brakes creak like a mother. That's creak not squeak. When I apply my brakes especially at low speed, I can hear my breaks CREAK. Pretty loud. The brakes catches good and all and everything seems to look fine. Pads are good, fluid is good also. Clean and full to the top. Started happening a couple of days ago.

Also I can hear it real good when I'm at a complete stop. When the car is at a stop, I then apply pressure at the brakes and I can hear it pretty loud.

What could it be?

Are these the stock brakes? How many miles? Are they very dusty? Has ANYTHING been done before this syndrome appeared?