Brought the car to the dragstrip:Results

My pull were done in 5th gear with a large amount of cool down between each runs.

Of course the shop fan was on and a bag of ice on the intake as well.

Still even with the ice those are nice numbers. Every time I go to the track here in NC the DA is always like 1800-2500, humidity is bad out here. Looks like I need to move to texas:D

• Sponsors (?)

Still even with the ice those are nice numbers. Every time I go to the track here in NC the DA is always like 1800-2500, humidity is bad out here. Looks like I need to move to texas:D

Come down to Rockingham with me and Joe and the drag strip club. The Rock is also a very fast track, and we're going back the end of this month/first of December. Should hopefully have some negative DA.

Come down to Rockingham with me and Joe and the drag strip club. The Rock is also a very fast track, and we're going back the end of this month/first of December. Should hopefully have some negative DA.

If I can get a clutch installed before then, I will see if my brother and I can make it down. BTW this weekend we are gunning to get his car in the 10s on the stock engine.:nice: