Budget Buildup...NEED HELP PLEASE

flubyu

Jan 5, 2009
Hello all,
I figured consulting the infinite wisdom of those here on the SN forums would help. I'm putting together a budget buildup for my 94 GT.Honestly I'm not looking to put down crazy horsepower numbers, just looking for some more fun. That said, I managed to get a 94-95 Cobra upper/lower and a set of gt40p heads relatively cheap. The heads are fresh rebuilds with the factory components. If need be, I could replace the springs but would like to stay away from buying new rockers as they would probably run me just as much as I paid for the heads. Now I am in need of a cam. Of course the 94-95 computers make this a bit more annoying. I'm looking for mild street power and good driveability. Anything within the 1500-6000rpm operating range would be good, but in all honesty the car will probably never see that higher figure. If you guys could help me in my selection process that would be awsome. Thanks for your time

Ryan

• Sponsors (?)

i would say to check out the steeda #19 cam but that doesn't kick in until 2300 rpm. If thats all you want check out the ford letter cams. Perhaps an Ecam of Fury.