Bullitt pedals for $35? Why not?

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Browsing Ebay, and found a seller listing bullitt pedals for $35 starting bid. They claimed they owned the original tooling and Ford contracted them to make pedals for their Ford vehicles. Well, now they are selling them independantly. I had these on my '03 GT and loved them. A bit of a PITA to install on a Fox, but it can be done.

For $35, i figured why not. I bid, and was the only bid.

Well, when these came, i was pleased to see they are Ford OEM parts with Ford stamps all over!!

Not bad for $35 + s/h!!

attachment.php

Now the fun part of installing them :( Gas and deal pedal should be easy. brake and clutch will require some trimming of the metal support :(

Attachments

• DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 312
  • Sponsors (?)

Downside is he only lists one set at a time. :(

But if you look through his history, he lists a set all the time and they usually get 1 bid.

Of course...now people will start to want them :(

I've had those in my car for at least 5 years now, they've been sold on their own for quite some time. IMO they're the only pedal replacement that is worthwhile.

I've had those in my car for at least 5 years now, they've been sold on their own for quite some time. IMO they're the only pedal replacement that is worthwhile.

they are my personal favorite as well and will go perfect with the theme of my car .hey dave came across a mag with your car in it that i had not seen before.the year on the mag was 2008 would this make it four different publications?of course all well deserving hope to see the car at the shows this summer.

Damn, nice score!

How do they work with a wet shoe? I've always had a problem with my foot slipping off the clutch when my shoe is wet, regardless of the pedal. It became such a problem, I actually installed studs in my current pedals to avoid that.

When i had them in my '03GT, i would have to wipe my feet on the mats first before driving. They do slip. Not badly enough for me to not want them.

In my fox...i never drive in the wet so no worries