By far one of the best videos I have ever seen.....(750hp fox)

• Sponsors (?)

sweet fox, too bad the rest of the video is all chevy. i love c6 vettes but i hate fbodies and always have. that iroc could trap 400 miles an hour through the 1/4 and itd still be a white trash mobile with horrible lines and a chassis with as much flex as a diving board in my book.

310stanger said:
sweet fox, too bad the rest of the video is all chevy. i love c6 vettes but i hate fbodies and always have. that iroc could trap 400 miles an hour through the 1/4 and itd still be a white trash mobile with horrible lines and a chassis with as much flex as a diving board in my book.

unfortunitally most people think like you.

310stanger said:

Wow..you're a complete tool. It's too bad that many other vehicle owners' opinions are based on the actions of you, or people like you.

Yea, so what IROC's are ugly as hell. I've seen very few that look really good. Sure make them fast, respect is due there, but they are still uglier than watching Hilary Clinton bend over to pick up a penny.

Ugly? So what? Heck, it could be a friggin' Geo Metro or *gasp* a Honda Civic, for all I care. Anything that runs that hard is fuggin' BEAUTIFUL in its own way, in my eyes. Given, it lost every round to the 'Stang, and IROC-Z's are synonymous with the Almighty Mullet, but I don't think I'd be too ashamed to drive something like that if it could almost keep up with a Mustang with that kind of hardcore beef-hauling power.

If you'll notice, the most expensive and supposedly most "elegantly-designed" vehicle of the bunch, the 'Vette, got its ass spanked on just about every single run. Paying that kind of money for a car that can't hold its own against cars almost 20 years older and valued at less than 1/4 the cost is just ... illogical.

camaros imo are better looking than mustangs. Now i know this is a ford site and i own a ford. And i love my little fox. But i grew up and got over the war between cars. They are both cool and not made in japan.

91&92 were the same.

no way man, the 92's came with the 25th anniv plaq's all over them.

anywhoo yeah when they put the lower chin spoilers and ground fx on in 91 it really gave the camaro that aggressive stance it had been missing for like 10 years. then they followed it up with that **** pile in 93. I couldnt stand the 93-97 4th gens. 98-02 was sexy as hell