Cam suggestions

Yeah eventually I plan on doing a dyno tune but just to get the car to run and drive right, after i put the cam set in i think the email tune will be fine for that. Plus i have had other people tell me the email tunes are good, but not as pinpoint as a dyno tune.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah eventually I plan on doing a dyno tune but just to get the car to run and drive right, after i put the cam set in i think the email tune will be fine for that. Plus i have had other people tell me the email tunes are good, but not as pinpoint as a dyno tune.

Since the cam is a custom cam designed by Brenspeed, they should have an e-mail tune that will work well for that cam.

The only reason that you might NEED a dyno tune is if you have alot of other mods, or something that causes drivability issues, or the car to start throwing codes. I'm sure that Brenspeed has done extensive dyno time developing tunes for the cam. BUT, they can't run every possible combination of mods that you may have, so the tune may need some tweaking. Usually they can also work through this over the phone by having you describe what symptoms you are experiencing, and they will just tweak the tune, and send you new tunes until the problem is resolved.

Of course, the reason that you might WANT a dyno tune is to wring out every ounce of power for your combination, running the type of gas that you usually run.