can i get a lil help?

BlueSaph95GT

Sep 16, 2003
Oak Lawn IL
i'm looking for a replacement air dam (the black piece hanging down from the front bumper) but i have no clue where to look other than the junkyard. i'd like to buy a new one, so if any of you have any idea who has an aftermarket reproduction or a new Ford replacement i'd greatly appreciate your help. mine was cracked from the previous owner and is currently in the trashcan since there was no resurrecting the busted plastic...thanks all!

• Sponsors (?)

BlueSaph95GT said:
i'm looking for a replacement air dam (the black piece hanging down from the front bumper) but i have no clue where to look other than the junkyard. i'd like to buy a new one, so if any of you have any idea who has an aftermarket reproduction or a new Ford replacement i'd greatly appreciate your help. mine was cracked from the previous owner and is currently in the trashcan since there was no resurrecting the busted plastic...thanks all!

like.. this ?

http://secure.50resto.com/product1.cfm?SID=1&Product_ID=679&Category_ID=1103

I would try your local Ford dealer... I think it is the same part number from 94-03, so it isn't out of production... I purchased mine from GEFracing.com for $18 shipped... I think GEF calls it an Radiator support, air deflector, front/lower.. They have it for $8.88 with some crazy shipping..lol..