can you hear me now?

• Sponsors (?)

No Muffler

I just had a local exhaust shop put striaght pipes on my 05 for $150, which should be the same as the SLP Loudmouth only $100 bucks less. It is loud as hell when u put the pedal down. Not much more drone at high speeds than with stock exhaust. :nice:

Well, if anyone plans to order an SLP "Loudmouth" axleback as I did from mustangtuning.com just thought I'd warn you THEY'RE OUT OF STOCK!!!
They're expecting new shipment in 2weeks!! I received this email today after ordering it yesterday mind you they failed to indicate it was out of stock. Now I have to wait 2 weeks that really sucks!!!

The Mustang SLP Loudmouth Axle-Back Exhaust (2005 Mustang GT) that you ordered
is currently out of stock. We are expecting our new shipment to arrive within
two weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience. At this time we can offer you
several options.

- We can switch your order to any similar products found on our website
MustangTuning.com. (Different color, size, etc..).

- We can place your order on hold until when the item is received, at what time
your order will ship immediately.

- We can ship the in-stock items immediately and the missing item(s) when they
are back in stock (at no additional cost).

Again we apologize for any inconvenience and are awaiting your response before
we will process your order.

Thanks,

krowbar said:
No offense but maybe you should have bought a v-6 instead of the GT?

None taken. But, really, the GT suits me just fine. I like quick acceleration & speed...it's just that I get quite enough attention w/out a loud exhaust. :D

SLP Loudmouth here.

Although it is loud I don't fear being pulled over anymore for it. The last couple of weeks I've noticed that there are 3-4 new 05s in the parking lot at the police station and the sheriff's office. :D

walkman71 said:
I just had a local exhaust shop put striaght pipes on my 05 for $150, which should be the same as the SLP Loudmouth only $100 bucks less. It is loud as hell when u put the pedal down. Not much more drone at high speeds than with stock exhaust. :nice:
Could you post a sound clip of your new sound? I might go this route.

Thanks,
Dave...

Please Post sound Clips, you can record sound with most MP3 Players, Movie Cameras and come Digital cameras.

I am trying to make a decision on what Axle-back exhaust to get now that some of my engine mods are in place, I must say that removing the stock air intake with the K&N Air Charger, made a big differance in WOT sound...

I am looking for a Throttle Body replacment, I want a better response time on the gas peddle.

My Goal it to get an Automatic Trans GT into the mid to High 12's under 2 grand and with bolt on mods (non mechanic type mods). Can it be done?
---------- MODS to Date -----------
2005 Mustang GT w/ automatic Trans.
K&N Air Charger intake
Underdrive Pulley
Plasma Booster Ignition
SCT XCalibrator Tunning