Dallas, TX
"It runs 9's on no wheels! I promise!"

_DOC5368.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

"Are we there yet?"

"Stop touching me!"

"Mom!! Jethro's looking at me!"

*baby crying*

Mom losing temper at kids in backseat. "Dammit, I'm trying to run 9's here! Don't make me stop this car!"

Sickest picture ever... Not sure if anyone has seen how this turns out. Saw it in carcraft. That's at 450ft out as he passed the end of the stands and the wind caught the car. The car landed on the driver's door, slid around back onto the wheels and he drove out of it and never hit the wall.

Sickest picture ever... Not sure if anyone has seen how this turns out. Saw it in carcraft. That's at 450ft out as he passed the end of the stands and the wind caught the car. The car landed on the driver's door, slid around back onto the wheels and he drove out of it and never hit the wall.

get the **** out of here! i hope there's a vid of this floating around on the net somewhere... please post a link if you have it

WOW, thanks for posting dude, that's absolutely insane
Here's one more of the same car but he doesn't wreck. I like how the announcer asks if there's any Ford fans. Little does he know what's under the hood.
YouTube - PUMPGAS MUSTANG WHEELIE #2
I didn't until you mentioned it. Maybe it means a stock-type suspension (factory mounting points, coilovers permitted), a la True Street class rules.
That's kinda what I was thinking. Stock mounting points. But it might not be a coil over, might just be a shock. I think it's just an optical dillusion.