Car Becoming Very Shaky At Highway Speeds.

Sometime last week my car started to vibrate a lot after going over 50+ MH
but it's only when I let go off the gas it does this, The faster I go it seems to get worse.
Also today I have noticed another I guess kind of clunking noise coming from either the rearend
right side or both when I am at low speeds [Slowing down at a light or going in the drive way]

Anyone know what could be causeing this?

I haven't been driving it poorly or hit any potholes or anything, this just starting happening on it's own.

• Sponsors (?)

Okay I'll start with the U-Joints since it's the cheapest for now
Thanks for the help guys.

Just drove it home from work and it seems the little grinding nose has gotten a little worse,
seems like it's coming from either all wheels or front driver side. It's hard to figure out which side
since my car is so loud hah.

Did some more tests on the car this morning.
Doesn't make any noise's from turning the tires from left to right
just at lower speeds from 1-10 with the clutch engaged and disengaded.
Also does the noise when the brake is on and off I can actually feel it through the bottom of the car
now feels like little bumps.

Put the car on jack stands. Get under it and grab hold of the driveshaft and apply force to it, back and forth. If you can get any lateral movement of the driveshaft, or any noise from the joints, then replace them.

Chances or that your have one or more u-joint bearings that are dry. If they joints are OEM then they're not sealed and not greasable.