car got stollen need some advice

SERG90GT

Founding Member
Sep 23, 2000
san antonio TX
car got stollen couple weekes ago that really sucked.
looking for another 5.0 . body style not to big of an issue but does matter depending on mod price ect . but do preffer fox over 94 - 95.

my quiestion is, i stumbled across a very clean 94 cobra
125k miles stock except seates . looks like thave been changed out for grey leather ones insted of the black leather ones . maybe they were worn out.
it is a black on black except for the grey leather seats. they want 7,500.00 what do you guys think. i think i can talk them down a couple hundred also.

by the way im in san antonio tx . if you ha ve something i might want to purchace let me know thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

SERG90GT said:
car got stollen couple weekes ago that really sucked.
looking for another 5.0 . body style not to big of an issue but does matter depending on mod price ect . but do preffer fox over 94 - 95.

my quiestion is, i stumbled across a very clean 94 cobra
125k miles stock except seates . looks like thave been changed out for grey leather ones insted of the black leather ones . maybe they were worn out.
it is a black on black except for the grey leather seats. they want 7,500.00 what do you guys think. i think i can talk them down a couple hundred also.

by the way im in san antonio tx . if you ha ve something i might want to purchace let me know thanks.

talk them down to 7k. that'll teach them to rack up those miles and change out the seats.

7 sounds good to me... but don't push them too fast... I tried that on my stang... got her saying "NO!" and then, I don't think I want to sell it to you anyway... I came back w/o my dad (who made the offer, under my suggestion) and blamed him for the offer... :D I appologized, and she then sold it to me... about $1500 less than KBB too... I was happy...