Car Officially For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is the wrong place for this but i can't figure out how to put it up on the Trader Section

Anyway, '95 5.0 Vert, Green, tan top(needs new one sometime soon), in need of some TLC. the engine runs like a top and only has 87K miles, also just got brand new tires

damage to the front bumper and corner of hood(easily bondoed or covered with a bra as i have been doing), my pass. headlight is also crooked and i'm not smart enough to figure out how to fix that. (all this damage was appraised by state farm for $1700

in need of a new drivers 1/4 panel appraised at $2000 by the local ford dealership. and as we all know that's the highest possible amount it would cost to fix however i will be taking a total of $4000 off the KBB price to try and sell quickly.

If it doesn't sell in the next month or so i have a hook up with another ford dealership and can get it fixed for 1grand even, but since i'm paying out of pocket that will take about a month to get the $.

Anyway i just thought i would put up an official for sale post since i had a LITTLE interest on the post about my last accident

$3500 o.b.o

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.