Car Show Picture...*boing*

Dusstbuster

I love meat more than anything! I just have a spec
May 31, 2004
Moorhead, Minnesota
Well a local automotive shop had their 2nd annual carshow here this weekend (Tintmasters Perfect 10). I stopped in with my sister and her boyfriend/babies dad/whatever you want to call it lol and she told me I was going to be getting my picture taken with some girl in red/white. I figured it'd be some decent looking local girl, probably asian or something. Then when we finally found the girl, i was like OMG....I was right about the local girl part, as she is from the town I live in. I was wrong about the "decent looking." She was a frickin MAXIM model....needless to say I was VERY happy to get my picture taken with her.

Story about my lack of smile: So I go get with the girls to take the picture and am happier than a nerd at best buy, believe me, this takes the cake as far as happiness. So it's my sister and her boyfriend right there about to take the picture and all of a sudden out of nowhere like 100 people show up with more cameras to take pictures so i was like WTF and got a sorta confused look on my face right as my sister took the picture...thats why i'm not smiling from ear to ear...Also my eyes look weird because I hard hardcore redeye that I semi-edited with photoshop.

View attachment 440858

Then to top the weekend off, the next day was our last street legals of the year so I went and got to watch matt faul try break into the 8's with his probe...he didn't, but was close enough. Here is a video of the run...

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/37f2fa47-e660-4df7-b865-983801860925.htm

and some other persons video of it

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1159961785

So basically my weekend can be summed up in :eek: :jaw: :eek: :jaw: :banana: :D :D :jaw: :D

• Sponsors (?)

hit_it_5.jpg

id_hit_it.jpg

Hippo_Id_Hit_It3.gif

Id_hit_it_003.jpg

IdHitIt.jpg

Gaber said:
Ya, and that's what they said, right? Been there done that. But nonetheless, real nice. :nice:

Well #1 she's a MAXIM model...she has to be 18. #2 the other girls there were part of the show kind of, and I know shane (the guy who put it on) wouldn't have underaged girls working at his show. You'd be safe, as if what we're talking about would ever happen anyways :lol: