CEL on 02 GT

OK, today I rinsed off the engine (with it running). While looking under the hood I noticed a loud hissing sound and saw the section of rubber pcv hose was being collapsed while running. Now I'm guessing this means my pcv valve is stuck closed? With it still running, I got in to drive it down the road to dry it. I saw the CEL was on. Hope it didnt have anything to do with rinsing the engine off. Guess I can run down to Advance and get the codes read. So I should replace the pcv valve and unhook battery to reset the computer?

• Sponsors (?)

OK, today I rinsed off the engine (with it running). While looking under the hood I noticed a loud hissing sound and saw the section of rubber pcv hose was being collapsed while running. Now I'm guessing this means my pcv valve is stuck closed? With it still running, I got in to drive it down the road to dry it. I saw the CEL was on. Hope it didnt have anything to do with rinsing the engine off. Guess I can run down to Advance and get the codes read. So I should replace the pcv valve and unhook battery to reset the computer?

if its hissing its probably a vacuum leak , that will cause a CEL