Cervini's Cobra rear bumper owners...

• Sponsors (?)

70 dollars from NJ to NY seems pretty damn high.

i bought my cobra bumper off ebay for 60 dollars shipping, i would estimate shipping is around 70 then since 9 deuce was charged that.

i doubt anyone has put a cobra bumper on an lx. they are mainly for running tailpipes and looks, considering the lx comes stock with a similar bumper i'd guess nobody has done it.

i paid 94 for shipping from NJ to OH but i got mine from Design concepts. Its still made by cervinis from what i have heard. The quality was outstanding. i have a cervinis hood and i love it but i would bet my whole stang on it that you couldn't tell the differance between my bumper and a cervini's piece.

88SC_GT said:
i doubt anyone has put a cobra bumper on an lx. they are mainly for running tailpipes and looks, considering the lx comes stock with a similar bumper i'd guess nobody has done it.

Thats why I asked... cause Ive obviously never seen one with it before and dont know how it looks. And the two bumpers may be similar in design but the cobra bumper obviously has ends near the tires that sit lower than the ones on an LX bumper, or else LX's wouldnt have the entire pipes showing as they do from the rear. As I said I was simply curious, I know it wouldnt match up well with the LX non ground effects, just wanted to see if it hung at about the same level as the rest of the bottom of the car.