Changing speedo cable without pulling dash

• Sponsors (?)

I know all you do is squeeze the little plastic clip & it'll slid right out yank it out through the bushing on the firewall:shrug: simple as PIE

EDIT>>>>> I just reached up from under the dash... took a touch of contortion(spelling?) but was still easy, I didn't yank the cluster.

MSTANG said:
I know all you do is squeeze the little plastic clip & it'll slid right out yank it out through the bushing on the firewall:shrug: simple as PIE

EDIT>>>>> I just reached up from under the dash... took a touch of contortion(spelling?) but was still easy, I didn't yank the cluster.
Thats what I am saying!!! Thanks for the tips guys!!
:hail2:

MSTANG said:

What he isn't telling you is that he has a magic hand with see in the dark eyeballs on the finger tips. His had is also about the size of a pencil and has vise grip fingers... :rlaugh: