cheap MACH 1 chin spoilers??? anyone

• Sponsors (?)

little hint when putting this on .....make sure its flush with the fenders so that it sits back under the front a little , that way when you are looking at the car from a good ways back you cant see any gaps if the push pins dont hold it entirely flush with the underside of the bumper ......I looked at putting my flush with the front of the car and leaving the gap back and the fender but after seeing someone elses that put theres flush up front im glad I let mine set back a little it hads any imperfections of the fitment if the push pins dont hold it tight enough which is how mine is (small gaps between the pins) .......after putting it on I think ford made it like that on purpose because of this reason ..........

i bought one off a forum member here (mity) used, in decent shape (scratches & such on bottom). was on his DD for awhile...anyone want it? what would you give for it?

i decided to go a different route and no longer need it

A chin spoiler is "a $6 piece of pressed plastic" i think it is rediculous for them to charge so much. Here's what I don't get. It's obvious that these things are in huge demand. Why won't someone just produce the stupid things. Everyone wants them, including myself. I just wish they were easier to get.

Killa Klown said:
I got mine for 93.00 at my local ford dealership last week, I had to wait about a week but I got it, I think the parts guy said the supplier had like 300 left, I have it on my 96 gt, looks great

hey, you got any pix of it?? i havent seen very many 94-98 with mach 1 chin spoilers, also, is there only one version of the mach chin chin spoiler?/ or did u get one specifically for ur model??

Mine came in yesterday at the dealer, so I guess they are now being produced. I originally ordered it on 8/8/05--only took about 45 days for it to come in. :nonono:

Hopefully, you other folks with them on backorder will get yours soon.

git-it-83 said:
Mine came in yesterday at the dealer, so I guess they are now being produced. I originally ordered it on 8/8/05--only took about 45 days for it to come in. :nonono:

Hopefully, you other folks with them on backorder will get yours soon.

Do you have a P/N for that spoiler? I'm looking to get one ordered as well.

git-it-83 said:
I don't, but I can call my Ford dealer and get it--but then again, so can you, right? :D

I just have to go pick it up when I get a chance.
That's cool, just wondered if you had it handy. Good luck getting it on and give us a report (and post a pic) when you're done.