Check this mustang out

YelloSchtang001

Apr 26, 2005
got to the pictures of the green mustang and tell me what you guys think this guy goes to school w/ me.:nice:
soundoff2006pics.html

• Sponsors (?)

actually no he is just his friend but that car is like one of the worst things i have seen in a while its like the chrstmas car from hell and that thing actually won an award at that show:shrug: :notnice:

WTF... why in gods creation would anyone allow some of those cars to be driven and then think they are hot SH** at a show or meet...... Poor kids and to much free time... SAVE YOUR MONEY

Cause when ever I pump gas I wanna flip my trunk out and get down on a game of halo....

Dusstbuster said:
If that is a representation of the car scene in your area I feel extremely sorry for you!

no for the most part the mustang scene is pretty clean in this area, but he is one of the idiots who shouldnt mod a car. thats more of an example of the import crow around here:shrug:

That's still pretty sad for an import scene. Most of the imports up here are decent cars who that run 12's (if they ever see the track).

I'm also gunna have to agree with Steve. Not to sound racist or anything but it looks like they found the first refugees off the plane from Iraq and had them work the car shows sponsoring Hooters. Maybe it's just me though :shrug:

Dusstbuster said:
That's still pretty sad for an import scene. Most of the imports up here are decent cars who that run 12's (if they ever see the track).

Seems contradicting, no? 12's in cars that don't make the track? Imports are generally harder to push down the track in any case without a good driver. I never put that much faith in anyone, but again, that's what makes the track so much fun, I'm with ya on that, :Track:
But for $hits and giggles, I'm guessing you probably know the crowd/scene good and know what kinda cars are being built, or just an educated guess. Honestly reason for questioning, that's what I thought I was dealing with around here. But, we have a local airport, that well, needs all the help it can get, located in East Stroudsburg, PA 18301. Off of airport rd. Every spring till fall they have races, to help raise money all together for maintaining the small airstrip, it's mostly just used to give tours of the Pocono Mountains. We're a very very very huge vacation spot for New Yorkers, anyways, they don't have any times at all, no slip. It's basically all for show, or ego purposes to see who you can beat, there's a tree atleast. It's a pretty good surfance too. I spend a lot of time their, between the races and some lessons, I'm working on my privates license, single engine, then instrument, then I'll work on twin prob and maybe one day Jet if I'm rich.

Anyways, anyone within 1-2 hour drive of North East PA, it's well worth the drive. Every year I see a golden car or two sold so cheap, because some poor guy loses everything in a divorce, I guess a muscle car is one thing a judge just doesn't budge with, men keep'em. If anyone's ever interested, PM or email. I have a local group of stangs and SHO's, a new Eclipse GT V6---FAST, and sweet gear box, like a mini cobra. We also have a procharged '94 SHO w/borla dual exhaust, lots of software and dyno tune, very fast, in third I kept the rpm's nice and low like 2k, then slowly got her up to like 3.5 where you feel the af start to get real, then I just put it 3/4 to the floor, it started pulling the front end up, and up, and up, by the inch, and that sick sound, and then when it hit like 5200 the front tires broke loose and rpm shot to 7500 where I let them bounce off the limiter till the car caught up, fourth went to 7500, fifth kept pulling, but I cut it off at 150+. Had full suspension, brakes, everything. A sedan that truly felt good. Another nice one we have (all of this in my little so-called car club thingy) a nice Altima, 270hp or so model, manual, very fast after the 1/8th, gets the stock fox's(with avg. drivers)

Also for anyone interested, the VW/Audi club I'm in, and we're a quiet, nice type, very sociable, www.blitzkreig.com . If the word bothers you, get over it!!! it's a word.

Peace for now I talk to much, and late.....wow. :dead:

For those interested in the airport, great fun!, Here;

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...2c=east+stroudsburg&2s=pa&2z=18301&panelbtn=2

:SNSign:

QuickCapri83 said:
Seems contradicting, no? 12's in cars that don't make the track? Imports are generally harder to push down the track in any case without a good driver. I never put that much faith in anyone, but again, that's what makes the track so much fun, I'm with ya on that.

I kinda worded that wrong. There are a lot of cars up here that are VERY nice show cars but never see track time, they'd be cars to contend with if they wern't show queens but that's the owners decision and I must admit some of the cars are pretty nice. There are some cars that look damn good though and will put up a good race too...that's what I meant.

http://www.dubbsy.com/

Upper right hand corner where it says "Perfect 10 Car Show" and "Street Legal 9/10" both depict a decent representation of the car scene around here.
A quick summary of the cars in the street legal pictures
Yellow evo runs 10's
Black Probe is Matt Faul, he ran a 9.1 or close to it....I have a video of the run in my photobucket album linked in my cam install thread...he could have ran an 8 if his rear end hadn't started fishtailing at about 120mph and forced him to cut back on the throttle
White Integra w/ gold rims runs low 11's
Silver cobra, stock during these runs, was running 13's due to wheel hop and track conditions, he's now recently installed a Whipple, FMIC, and I believe is expecting 550-600 to the wheels?
Gold Civic Hatch runs 11's I believe
most of the other Mustangs run 13's'/14's, although if I remember correctly that old silver mach 1 was running 12's...that thing was a frickin BEAST...front end would raise up like 8" due to the torque.