CHICAGO AREA: Mokena Get Together- Leaving Rt 66

• Sponsors (?)

pretty cool there...im sure they are gonna love you holding meetings there all the time leaving those marks on the ground :) . woulda been cool to come but id have to leave my car outside cause mine is no place for those screamers

Regardless of my Notch being down, I heard about all the cobra's and the two lightnings over my nextel and my buddy asked if I had heard of anything going on. I sure would have liked to see a good meet like that posted ahead of time, unless that was exclusive for SVT's only(hence the club name), but I did see one 5.0 sneak in. :flag:

Notchbck93 said:
Regardless of my Notch being down, I heard about all the cobra's and the two lightnings over my nextel and my buddy asked if I had heard of anything going on. I sure would have liked to see a good meet like that posted ahead of time, unless that was exclusive for SVT's only(hence the club name), but I did see one 5.0 sneak in. :flag:

That was my 5.0 that snuck in there. It was a blast. Everyone was very cool. They all welcomed my fox body into there group.

Although chicagosvt.com is a majority svt's we still welcome all. Jack created it for the local group to be able to get together and it has been a success so far.

Although we would like to take credit for that get together, we can't John Patterson has the meeting 2-3 times a year I have been told. He put it together... many of the chicagosvter's supported it.

We will continue to have get togethers like that and the more support we have the more fun it will be this summer. I would like to see all of you there!

Yeah that definitely looked like a lot of fun! Next time I will have to join in and bring my mom along...she has an 03 cobra. I'll make sure I direct her to chicagosvt.com in case she hasn't visited that site before! Damn, though, I looooooooove the sound of those superchargers!