Chrome painted Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

pb_paulie_b said:
It is real. It's painted with Alsa Corps chrome paint...PB

Wow that looks sick. I was expecting some stupid looking thing when I came in but I like it a lot. It doesnt look like chrome, it lacks the shine, but I love it nontheless... :nice:

but the wheels tuck wayy to far in under the fenders :nonono:

Lyncher said:
Wow that looks sick. I was expecting some stupid looking thing when I came in but I like it a lot. It doesnt look like chrome, it lacks the shine, but I love it nontheless... :nice:
Agreed. It looks like it needs to be buffed out or something. It's different! It's definitely unique. I'd like that Mustang even with 'regular' paint too.

mansonozz said:
Yea, full chrome would be stupid but it'd be great for a show-ONLY car. I think it's cool but nothing I'd ever consider, regardless of cost.

You say this now ...but you also claim to have somethign up your sleeve, and its no secret you like chrome....:D

LOL, my sleeves are empty now except a new transmission but I don't even know what I want yet.

As far as the engine goes, it's all in the "...and the bling goes on" thread.

bbling.gif

gacobra.gif

man, i really love those stock brakes behind those massive wheels :rolleyes: :bang: :bang:

I also really hope he doesn't get into an accident. The front bumper, front fenders, side skirts, rear quarter panels , and rear bumper are all molded together into one huuuuuuge piece. :eek: