Chrome painted Mustang

Lyncher said:
chrome tranny huh....i catch on quick :rlaugh:

:lol: I probably would do something similar to that if the undercarriage didn't get filthy in about 20 minutes of driving. At least I know when to say when. I keep it mostly clean but not detailed.

• Sponsors (?)

RacEoHolic330 said:
man, i really love those stock brakes behind those massive wheels :rolleyes: :bang: :bang:

I also really hope he doesn't get into an accident. The front bumper, front fenders, side skirts, rear quarter panels , and rear bumper are all molded together into one huuuuuuge piece. :eek:

I see some pretty big slotted rotars?

I Think it looks badass but id never drive it.

mob said:

I'd be afraid to! It looks great but it seems one angle looks great while another looks real flat like it's just silver. I'm sure it looks better in person. ANy more pics Paulie?

mob said:

That first pic is deceiving. It makes it look like the area behind the rotor is actualy the rotor. Look how close the caliper is to the hub. In the second pic you can see the tiny little drilled and slotted rotor. Small brakes behind big wheels is just a really big pet peeve of mine.

RacEoHolic330 said:
That first pic is deceiving. It makes it look like the area behind the rotor is actualy the rotor. Look how close the caliper is to the hub. In the second pic you can see the tiny little drilled and slotted rotor. Small brakes behind big wheels is just a really big pet peeve of mine.

I dont know man, it wo uld be easy to tell on a 17" or 18" car, but those wheels have to be atleast 20-22" I personally think the rotors are atleast 13", I just think they dont sell brakes big enough to fill up that wheel, they look small yes, but I dont think theres much more he can do about it, id like to get the specs on it, is there a site paulie?

mansonozz said:
I'd be afraid to! It looks great but it seems one angle looks great while another looks real flat like it's just silver. I'm sure it looks better in person. ANy more pics Paulie?
Sowy that's all I could find of the Mustang. Lighting does affect how it looks. Here's some others with better lighting...PB
Porsche
View attachment 448043
Cobra
View attachment 448045

Wow thats badass and really stupid at the same time. I'm not quite sure what to think. I've seen the M3s and Jags like that but i dunno about the 'stang.

Those wheels on the other hand are baaadaaaass!!

103634.jpg

Another.
http://www.autoblog.com/2005/11/18/worlds-brightest-audi/

Attachments

• 103634.jpg
    103634.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 46