CJ PONY PARTS CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY JULY 10TH 2004

Rick@CJs

Premium Sponsor
Mar 14, 2000
Harrisburg, Pa
CJ Pony Parts in Harrisburg, PA is having their annual Customer Appreciation Day and car show on Saturday July 10th from 9-2. This is a great time that always has a great turnout. Last year almost 200 Mustangs showed up with even more expected this year.
They'll be games and other activities for the kids too, so bring the whole family. Free food and prizes will be available for everyone!
CJ's will also be raffling off a set of 17x9 Chrome Cobra R wheels in either 4 or 5 lug(depending on the winner). 100% of the proceeds are going to the 4 Diamonds Fund to help children with cancer.
There will be drawings for smaller prizes almost all day long. FRPP and many other suppliers gave us parts to give away.
Check out http://www.cjponyparts.com/cad-new2.htm for pictures from last years event.
Parcipitant judging will determine the top 3 winners which will get featured in the 2005 catalog.

Any questions, feel free to email [email protected]

Hope to see some StangNet'ers there!

• Sponsors (?)

I wanted to go but... All kinds-a Carp came up :mad:

It was a Great day hope everyone had a great time! I usually post about going to the monthly cruises but its like pulling teath to get people to GO and it usually doesnt get many posts either.... WHY.... :shrug: OK ill stop ranting.
I also have a post on the Fords at the mall show its another Great show that CJ's is involved in. CJ's is a great place and they really DO alot for customers and Mustang people!!! :nice: :nice:

hamonkeiser said:
It was a great day at CJ's this year...perfect weather. I'll have to post some pics when I get a chance.

I missed Fords at the Mall this year...too much rain on Sunday

Well I missed the Cj's event. The weather was really nice though and I heard turn out was good too.
I was at the Fords@ the mall weekend te AutoCross was great and Sunday wasnt bad either the rain was only in the morning before the show really got started by 10 it had stopped raining and it was just very cloudy with a passing mist though the day, So We got lucky up there most of the state had rain all day.