CJ Pony Parts

IIGood

Founding Member
Aug 1, 1998
Churchton, MD
Did anybody order anything from CJ Pony during the recent sale? I ordered a set of fog lights on the last day of the sale, and still have yet to receive them. I can't get a hold of them...I wouldn't mind taking a ride up there to pick them up, as they're only about 2 hours from me. And I haven't gotten anything in my email stating if it's been shipped; just the initial invoice.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't buy stuff from them anymore. I had a kinda sketchy experience when I first tried to order from them. I gave them my phone number and for some reason they already had my name and a credit card account but I had NEVER bought anything from them in the past.

I am suprised you can not get a hold of them. Have you looked at thier websight and find thier business hours. I am sure someone would be more then willing to help you. I personally have never had a problem with them

Well, I just checked my account and nothing's been pulled from them yet. So that's a bit of a plus. I did call during business hours, and it just rings through to a voicemail.

I placed the order on 12/31...the last day of the sale.