Cobra questions

Due to some horrific events earlier this week, I am now without a Mustang and have some extra cash. I got enough back from the insurance co to pay off my loan ad give me an extra 4 G's. So, I'm gonna save like crazy for a few months and put that 4 G's and the money I would be paying every month for car payment and insurance into a savings account. I would then like to put that money towards a down payment on a supercharged Cobra. When did they start coming factory with the supercharger? What's a good price for one, and what if anything should I be looking for in the car for defects? Any common problems with them?

• Sponsors (?)

itsabullitt said:
Due to some horrific events earlier this week, I am now without a Mustang and have some extra cash. I got enough back from the insurance co to pay off my loan ad give me an extra 4 G's. So, I'm gonna save like crazy for a few months and put that 4 G's and the money I would be paying every month for car payment and insurance into a savings account. I would then like to put that money towards a down payment on a supercharged Cobra. When did they start coming factory with the supercharger? What's a good price for one, and what if anything should I be looking for in the car for defects? Any common problems with them?

03 and 04 are the only years that are supercharged.

Seems like most people are paying mid to upper 20s.

Less mods is a good thing. If its got lots of goodies on it then most likely its been beaten on. Some of the early 03's had cooling problems in the heads that caused a tick sound. Quite a few people got new heads beacause of it. They fixed it in 04.

tom's_03SVT said:
Dan what do you do in the Navy?
navy.jpg

:jester:

U.M.