CobraIILover Has Celebrity Status

LedZ 5.0

now you have my pea brain going in circles
Apr 1, 2004
I recently picked up the May issue of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords. There's a small write up on page 226 about Power Surge Performance. He had a problem with his Lightening so he borrowed an F250 and still took home the win. Way to go Sal. :hail2:

LedZ 5.0

• Sponsors (?)

Hehe, thanks. That was the Atco NMRA race they are talking about. I had just snapped the crank in the Lightning, and had to rent a Ford pickup last minute to race in the truck class. AllI could find was an F250, so that was it. I wound up winning the whole event :). That sucker ran 18.15 every pass. Pulled the tailgate for eliminations (open comp format) and ran almost right on my 18.05 dial every run. I was even eating chicken fingers while I was racing :).

Did that issue just come out? I stopped getting MM&FF so I haven't seen it.

CobraIILover, Yeah, the issue just came out this month. It says old school still rules on the cover. A very informative magazine for the price. I picked this one up at Auto Zone while I was there getting some parts. I thought that was pretty cool that you still won after having problems with your Lightening and that you got a spot in the magazine.

LedZ 5.0