Condensation? BLownHeadgasket?

well recently ive been noticing smoke ,what appears to be similar to a blown headgasket but is not as thick as it could be, every few weeks i notice the low coolant light on, Usually i add a lil bit of water to the resivor and it goes away. How long does everyone see condensation comming out of their exhaust? Mine can blow up pretty high like a few feet in the air. My friend whose a mechanic is telling me to keep an eye on it to see if this condition worsens because he says some exhaust systems on cars can cause alot of condensation. This only happens on cold starts tho. And my oil is clean

• Sponsors (?)

you may want to start the car when it is cold, take off the radiator cap and let the car run for a bit........if it starts blown anti freeze, you will have a headgasket leak..........you can also smell your antifreeze in the exhaust if it is going into the exhaust........be sure also to check all your hose clamps and tighten em all just for good precaution......chances are, you are okay.........hotwheels of turborides.com

wyominghotwheel said:
you may want to start the car when it is cold, take off the radiator cap and let the car run for a bit........if it starts blown anti freeze, you will have a headgasket leak..........you can also smell your antifreeze in the exhaust if it is going into the exhaust........be sure also to check all your hose clamps and tighten em all just for good precaution......chances are, you are okay.........hotwheels of turborides.com

my friend said i dont need to do that because at that point it would be obvious. Said that the car would be loosin lots of water ..etc