confirmation, it's a neon!

• Sponsors (?)

You blew past the point, Some SRT-4 Neon guys on the srtforums (mainly moderators) deny that the SRT4 is still neon, people have been banned for calling it a neon on that forum. The thread starter has confirmed that the SRT is indeed a factual Neon

That doesn't happen here with GTS, Terminators, GT's, Cobra's, Mach 1's. We're not in denial, we all know we drive mustangs, mustangs with V8s :nice:

when i ordered my kenne bell kit and it was spread out all over the floor my friend said he was looking at a new car and i asked if he was still looking at mustangs and he said "NO! it's a Mach 1!" he finally bought a different car that he had to fly to florida to pick up...when he drove in my driveway i asked what year is his mustang and he joyfully shouted "it's not a mustang! it's a roush, stage 2!" while holding up two fingers.

when i ordered my kenne bell kit and it was spread out all over the floor my friend said he was looking at a new car and i asked if he was still looking at mustangs and he said "NO! it's a Mach 1!" he finally bought a different car that he had to fly to florida to pick up...when he drove in my driveway i asked what year is his mustang and he joyfully shouted "it's not a mustang! it's a roush, stage 2!" while holding up two fingers.

friend's an idiot :shrug: